The Kiaro! 50 is the revolutionary, compact color label printer designed for printing small labels quickly while retaining beautiful quality.
QuickLabel designed the Kiaro! 50 label printer to allow any business the opportunity to save money and time by printing its own professional product labels. Great for businesses with smaller-size labels or a less frequent need to print, the Kiaro! 50 is capable of producing the renowned speed and quality that the Kiaro! label printer pioneered.
Capable of printing over 68 labels per minute in 1200 dpi resolution, the Kiaro! 50 doesn’t sacrifice speed for quality. The Kiaro! 50 gives you the opportunity to control your own inventory and ensure the correct label gets printed every time – in the quality that you, and your customers, demand.
Perfect for: retail store or workstation environment, kiosks & self-service displays, food, beverage, e-liquids, carton labels, cosmetics, candy labels or promotional products on a smaller scale.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK cartridges
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 2.0 (50 mm/sec) – 4.7 ips (120 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 1.9″ (49 mm); Length: 1″ (25 mm) – 15.6″ (397 mm)
- Media Sensing: Gap, Reflective (bottom-only); Nonadjustable/fixed sensors and continuous
- Connectivity: USB 2.0; Gigabit Ethernet, RJ-45 connection
- Software: Kiaro!® 50 printer driver for Windows® 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2012 / 2008 (included)
Custom QuickLabel® software (included) or NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Ink Cartridges: Kiaro!® K-50 dye CMYK cartridges, 14.5 mL each (13.2 mL usable)
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media.
- Width: 1.1″ (28 mm) – 2.5″ (63 mm)
- Length: 1.0″ (25 mm) – 30″ (762 mm)
- Thickness: 5.7 mil (0.145 mm) – 10 mil (0.255 mm)
- Roll Size: Up to 2.95″ (75 mm) Outside Diameter
- Types: Matte Paper and Synthetic pressure-sensitive; Matte Paper and Synthetic Tag
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: 59º F to 86º F (15º C to 30º C), 10% to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing) Printer should be installed on level surface with no more than 3º tilt in any axis. No longer than 8 weeks powered off or in standby. Cleaningmay be required when powered on.
- Power Requirements: External, universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 85W
- Power Consumption: Operating: 22W (max) Idle: 6W
- Dimensions: 9.8″ L x 5.3″ W x 9.8″ H (250 mm L x 134 mm W x 250 mm H)
- Weight: 10.3 lbs. (4.7 Kg) with supplies
Small labels, huge results:
- Great for businesses with smaller-sized labels, or a less frequent need to print labels.
- Uses QuickLabel’s dye-based ink formulation that provides the widest possible color gamut for color matching.
- Compatible with glossy label stocks, as well as matte label stocks.
- Print your own labels in-house, giving you freedom and control over your entire labeling process and inventory.
Consistent, Reliable Printing:
- Automatically detects when cleaning is necessary – if needed the Kiaro! 50 will pause during the print job, perform an automatic cleaning and then resume printing on the very same label.
- No wasted labels when starting, ending or pausing a printing run.
Gorgeous Instant Label Printing:
- Produce labels in beautiful 1200 dpi, impressing your customers, retailers and even competitors.
- There is no other printer that provides the size, quality and speed offered by the Kiaro! 50.
Incredible Ease of Use:
- Easy to use, operate and set up.
- Can be integrated with a tablet PC for on-demand or self-serve product customizations or promotions in a retail environment.
- With front loading inks and labels, the Kiaro! 50 fits into any workspace seamlessly, letting you print labels wherever you need to, for all of your products that require small labels.
- The intuitive, fully-integrated design lets operators load labels and inks in seconds.
- Automatically dispenses & cuts labels in single sheets or between batches.
- Compatible with label artwork designed on a Mac or a PC, and whether a .jpg, .tif, .pdf or any other file type.