The QL-300 is the world’s first 5-color toner-based tabletop label printer from QuickLabel that enables brand owners to achieve vibrant, unique, and impactful branding that drives product sales.
- Set your brand apart with CMYK + WHITE high-resolution 1200 dpi durable, vibrantly printed labels
- Ensure a competitive cost of ownership with long-lasting cartridges and toner that delivers the utmost durability, water-fastness, and UV-resistance
- Eliminate label waste with high precision built-in cutter
Developed with proven, reliable digital LED EP (electrophotographic) printing technology, the QL-300 is the first 5-color desktop label printer to deliver exceptionally durable and vibrant color labels, with the added capability of printing white. This capability opens up a realm of possibilities for product branding, allowing the user to print on a wide variety of cost-effective transparent, colored and metallic paper and synthetic label materials in a single pass.
Taking your product branding to a level beyond your competition the QL-300 delivers premium 1200 x 1200 dpi 5-color labels with unmatched durability, water-fastness, and UV-resistance. With label widths ranging from 1.0” to 5.0” and roll-to-cut or roll-to-roll operation, the QL-300 also allows for flexible, short to long-run print jobs while eliminating all label waste from the printing process.
Going beyond the standard 4-color CMYK printing process, the addition of printing white provides an opaque background for transparent materials, expanding the possibilities for personal care product, food & beverage product labeling and more. Printing white also presents new creative options when used on black or other colored materials, including metallic silver and gold. The QL-300 even allows users to achieve a “spot UV” sheen or varnished appearance when printing black and other colors onto a colored matte substrate.
QuickLabel’s long product life, premium printing supplies, and unmatched service and support guarantee your QL-300 delivers exceptionally durable and vibrant labels, while also ensuring your brand commands the attention it deserves.
Every QL-300 also includes one free license to CQL Pro, our advanced labeling software, which allows users to effortlessly design, manage and print their labels.
Ideal for: personal care products, cosmetics, food and beverage, e-liquid, chemical, promotional products labeling and more.
- High throughput up to 6 ips (152 mm/s) print speed for both short and long run label printing
- Versatile and robust printing substrates, including transparent, colored, black, metallic silver, metallic gold paper, and synthetics
- Exceptional ease-of-use through our intuitive LCD control panel, web-based management, and CQL Pro design and print management software
- Built-in automatic cutter and optional Label Rewinder eliminates label waste and provides print job flexibility
- Robust, tabletop design easily adapts into any label design and print workflow
- Ink Type: Toner, (4 or 5) individual CMYK or W cartridges
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec), 4 ips (102 mm/sec) or 2.3 ips (58 mm/sec)
- Print Area*: Width: 0.83” (21.2 mm) – 4.95” (125.8 mm); Length: 0.33” (8.5 mm) – 51.8” (1317 mm)
*Print mode dependent
- Media Sensing: Gap, Reflective (black mark), Continuous
- Connectivity: High-Speed USB 2.0; Gigabit Ethernet; Built-in web server
- Software: Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2016, 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit PCL Driver
CQL Pro software (included) or NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Toner Cartridges: QL-300 CMYKW toner cartridges
- Transfer Belt: Extended-life, provides indirect image transfer of toner onto media
- Fuser Unit: Extended-life, provides heat to fuse and fix toner to media
- Waste Toner Box: Collects excess toner from transfer belt
- Ink Type: High performance, dry toner designed to produce vibrant color and durability when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Thickness: 0 mil (0.076 mm) – 9.8 mil (0.25 mm)
- Roll Size: 8″ OD (203 mm), 3″ ID (76 mm) core
- Types: Matte, semi-gloss, high gloss papers and synthetics as well as tag stocks and other specialty labels
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: 50º F to 86º F (10º C to 30º C), 20% to 70% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 110-127VAC, 60Hz or 220-230VAC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 710W (average), 1200W (peak)
- Dimensions: 3” L x 13.4” W x 17.8” H (1049 mm x 341 mm x 451 mm)
- Weight: 136 lbs. (62 Kg) with supplies; 183 lbs. (83 Kg) shipping